View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 07:56 PM   #44
FroudeyBrand

Default Re: Anyone into 3D printing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Crazy View Post
While this threads still up, i'll say i have 2 3d printers, 1 just a chinese one i've modified into a great little printer and another one is a CoreXY style printer i build from scratch my self (multiple heads with volcano hotends, big geared extruder for high speeds, running BTT SKR2 board with silent drivers/lcd screen/all that) and is also a fantastic printer. Flawless every time i boot it up.

Printed heaps of self designed bits and bobs for falcons. Designed up a couple piece's about 2 years ago that fit into the door handle of my BF when it pulled off (like they all do), glued them in and gave me good solid posts to screw into down the factory plastic weld holes. Things been solid ever since.

Thought about redesigning/refining it and selling them or doing repairs on peoples doors with them at once point lol.

Lots of other random bits and pieces around. I would mind trying to scan my FPV roof clock shell and print a new one thats not shattered but its all time i never seem to have....

Really want to design and print a good "under radio" mount for gauges/push button start/etc .....i started the design but again time....
Would love some stl files if ya have them or thought about uploading to thingiverse or cults?
FroudeyBrand is offline   Reply With Quote