View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 12:59 AM   #1
happy1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Which new Fords have you been looking at, or test driven?

Since this is a Ford forum, and many of us are passionate about some older or newer models, I'm starting this thread where it would be interesting to see how many of us have been to a dealer lately and sat in, or test driven some of the latest offerings from Ford. (Only the last 3-4 years).

FOCUS
MONDEO
MUSTANG
ECOSPORT
ESCAPE
EVEREST
ENDURA
RANGER - yes, sat in one at the dealer for 2 minutes, about 2 years ago
TRANSIT
TRANSIT CUSTOM
RANGER RAPTOR

Unfortunately, I must admit I haven't taken the time to go looking at the latest offering. So far I haven't ever been sitting in a Mustang, Escape or Endura at all.

It would have been interesting to have a 15-minute test drive of a couple of models just to keep informed about what is being offered, and how it feels to drive some of the latest products. But I'm not sure if I want the hassle of almost having to sign a purchase contract before being offered to have a test drive, or to have the dealer call you multiple times afterwards.

Perhaps we should start an initiative to encourage Ford dealers to arrange 'enthusiast days' where they invite forum members to check out and be offered hazzle free non-committed test drives, just to better connect with the brand, and its latest offering.
Cheers,
happy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: