View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #15
Rev28K
re

Location: Victoria - where being slow & incompetent is considered being "safe"
Default Re: Lamborghini Veneno - 3 made, all sold

Compared to the Ferrari and the McLaren you get the idea that this was done (relatively) on the cheap. I reckon the 1st buyer got the red one and the 2nd buyer got the white one.

Congratulations on Lamborghini for doing "production" show cars on "old" bones. Revention-Sesto Elemento-Aventador J, etc.

VW owns Audi, Lambo and Porsche. The styling is a little bit Audi R18 derived. McLaren P1 , Ferrari LaFerrari and the forthcoming Porsche 918 are the new generation of hybrid hypercars but there are rumours that Audi is going to try and make a car above the R8 V10 with the engine being a hybrid performance diesel to tie in to there successful LeMans program.

Bug Veyron has the highest Vmax? I don't care. It's won't be the fastest production car forever (Koenigsegg and Shelby SSC are around there) and the idea of getting a Mazda RX8 sized car to weigh 2000kg+ is SO wrong. Replace the wheels after 4 tyre changes, getting the car to crack a high speed after the styling is frozen and other stuff just seems so ***-backwards to me. Rumours of the followup sedan (or anything else) have gone suspiciously quiet.
Scuderia Rev: Otto the tow pig - 2007 3.0 litre Coupé, vernünftig schnelle aber kein peilstab, Bathurst 2007 und 2010 zwölf Stunde Gewinner Jaffa the angry ant - mid 70's Honda 市民の, 73 と立方インチ LSD Elle "the body" shell - early 70's Datsun フェアレディ coupe. いい体は彼女の内側、内側と土台を待つ
Rev28K is offline   Reply With Quote