View Single Post
Old 24-05-2019, 06:04 PM   #63
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Thanks for that,I appreciate it.Thats a good idea about contacting other people who've been in the same position with them.I just can't work out why they would do this? They are still operating their business,in fact they have a full page add in the latest just cars,so they are still doing business,making money,but just not paying back debts they owe,long standing debts.In my last correspondence with PHIL,after 2 years of him owing me money,he suddenly says in a text,that he has never received any money from any of the cars in 2 years,which either means Lawrence in the USA has spent it,or PHIL is telling porky pies.Either way,I've only ever done business with PHIL,I delivered the cars to his work place in staplyton for shipping,I had never even heard of a Lawrence Ryan in the USA,I had to google who he was.Lawrence Ryan has NEVER EVER answered my phone calls or returned my numerous answer machine messages.....Hard to move forward with anyone who won't talk and will only very occasionally text you back like a teenager........
Spidermcglurk is offline   Reply With Quote