View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #11
J.Molloy
Territorial

Default Re: Territory brakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhiaEB
Hmmm.... I was thinking just today I should do my front brakes. What an appropriate thread.
Yeah I know what ya mean Ben, these big girls need some bigger shoes to pull em up, I'm getting some shocking brake shudder now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED
My preference is DBA as they have a better quality product plus they paint the hats and there slot does not go off the edge of the disc. RDA rotors may be all you need for your car and many FF members use them without any issues but the reality is they are a std chinese disc that has been slotted.

FYI- We just recently sent a customer of ours who is into motorsport down to DBA and check out some products and he was lucky to have a tour of the facility and when he came back to me for a chat he told me he didn't relize everything that goes into making a dba rotor plus the amount of money and development they put into there products and motorsport here in Australia plus not to mention the presentation of there goods.
Cheers for the info Matt, looks like I'll be going for the DBA's if for nothing else I'd go for Aussy made but by the sounds of it has the edge in performance too
I'll be giving you a bell in the next couple of weeks to sort something out
Cheers mate
Jake.