View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #22
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Hyundai to Offer Free Servicing????

It makes me laugh... those poooooor Koreans, when will they learn! 'They are still be making crap cars', 'they are ugly', 'they have no build quality' etc etc etc.... after all, no one is buying them right??

FORD Australia only WISH they had the sales increases Hyundai have had. Is there a reason why they offer a better warranty??

I think the current line up looks superb and are outstanding value for money.

The I30 got best small car (3 years running - Focus Diesel 8th) in "Australia's Best Cars 2011", and the I20 got best light car (Fiesta 3rd).

I45 got 2nd in 'Best medium car' behind VW Jetta (Mondeo got 9th)

Large cars??? Had the Genesis been sold here it would have seriously given the Falcon / Commodore something to worry about, after all, it got NA COTY on 2009.....

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbu...bility-ranking

Quote:
South Korea's top automaker Hyundai Motor Co. said Thursday its vehicles were rated one of the most dependable cars in an annual test by a U.S. marketing firm.

Hyundai was ranked as third among non-luxury brands in the Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) by J.D. Power and Associates.

The study measures problems experienced by original owners of three-year-old vehicles.

Dependability of an automaker is determined by the level of problems experienced per 100 vehicles, with a lower score reflecting higher quality. Hyundai scored 132 points, compared with 155 last year when it was ranked the sixth among non-luxury brands and 11th in the overall nameplate ranking.
Australia's most expensive suburbsSlideshow: Most expensive suburbs

"There is a study that shows 63 percent of new customers consider dependability as the most important factor when buying a car," a Hyundai executive said.

"The result of this year's VDS will help improve customer confidence in Hyundai cars and also lead to an increase of sales."

Japan's Toyota ranked No. 1 in the VDS nameplate ranking with 122 points, followed by Buick with 125 points.
That article is 2 days old....... Where is Ford??? Where will Hyundai be in another 2-3 years?

Must be all that crap they are building?

My next car WILL be a Hyundai / Kia after the abysmal 'service' I got from a Ford dealer. With these current sales trends, I'm certainly not alone. Not by a long shot.

This will just sweeten the deal... Good on Hyundai for bringing high quality, dependable, safe, reliable and economical cars to the masses at an outstanding price.

They deserve much better recognition and I hope they get it.
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote