View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 12:30 PM   #10
byrnzy
Starter Motor

Default Re: Is the new Mondeo Titanium (MD) on sale yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papug View Post
My local dealer in Perth had one petrol Trend which sold in two days. He said that it may get 4 more for the rest of the year!? Not enough is coming from Europe. My MA diesel will have to keep going for another year.

My friend is waiting 3 months for XR6 Turbo. Shortage of turbo motors in Australia!

Greg
Went to my local dealer yesterday. Mondeo Trend Hatch was outside the week previous. This time it was in the inside showroom. Apparently it has been sold to one of the sales managers on site, and the car will be his this Thursday.

I asked about when more will come and will that be the Hatch or the wagon with what engines?

He suspects maybe 3 - 4 months in Hatch form, no real idea of what engines will come first with no ETA on the Wagon. I don't believe the dealers have any knowledge on when a sufficient amount of stock will be available.

For those that are looking at a MD Hatch one warning, don't assume the boot is as large as a MA - MC. Because of the full size spare that is now being run, they have made a false floor to accommodate. This has greatly reduced the height to the parcel tray. Based on this reduction my only option will be the Wagon.

And for when that can be purchased....................
byrnzy is offline   Reply With Quote