View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 05:48 AM   #29
Stinger56

Default Re: Orsm Ford Cruisers Is Created

hey guys I am a bit disappointed in that I was under the impression Ford Cruisers were the Fairlanes and the like, the older barges that actually cruised the highways. I look at the cars in the pics and think they all look as new as the day they rolled of the production line, only a few years ago and are performance enhanced cars designed to go fast in straight lines and around corners. Is there a forum or club dedicated to the older barges ? i was thinking of getting involved but I dont think my vehicle would fit in, to my disappointment. Good job with the birthing, just goes to show how far enthusiasts will go to be the president and or a commitee member with a say in what happens,to ensure the new club moves in the direction the commitee sees as correct. I may look into the necessities required in forming a cruiser club up here in North Queensland. Question guys do all the members vote on the issues that are brought to the table at meetings or is it just the commitee that do that ? thanks ORSM inspirational stuff
Stinger56 is offline   Reply With Quote