View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:22 PM   #20
cobramania
FPV BFII GT Cobra No.249

Default Re: Ford dealer booking time........RANT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
No not common now. Ford have worked very hard to improve their customer service. And it has worked, cause they are currently no 2 in the customer service ratings behind mazda. But there is always the odd clown show dealership ruining it.
Reading that's good, but I'm still reluctant to go back to my local Ford dealer who I stopped going to for purchase & service back in 2005, I get my cars from & serviced by a dealer near work about 130k's from home now.

I took my nieces i30 to the local Hyundai dealer (funnily enough who also own the local Ford dealership I no longer visit), the other day for some recall repairs & thought I'd get it serviced also.

She drove it home & tried washing the windscreen, but no water in the reservoir (wasn't any before it went in for the service), got home & told me, we looked on the invoice, they had checked the washer operation, & charged for windscreen washer additive.
Don't know how they checked the washer operation with no water & put in an additive (or did they?), without filling the reservoir with water, they also checked the A/C operation (which doesn't work), but passed it as working.

If they do this at the Hyundai dealership, I'm sure they'll still be doing similar at the Ford dealership as well.

As you can see it's not just Ford, but I also don't believe Ford have whipped the dealers into line.
cobramania is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: