Thread: 2022.5 Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 12:27 PM   #1
Mintee
Starter Motor

Default 2022.5 Focus ST

Hello!

Its been a while since ive posted, after Ford Aus culled my ST-X order. Although, it just seems that my path has driven me back to picking up a MY2022.5 MK4.5 Focus ST on Monday. Which i'm glad as theres not many manuals left in this space.

I guess, im just wondering a couple of things with this (Australian Spec) and wondering if the below features exist, and/or can be enabled via Forscan or if anyone in Aus has done anything useful with Forescan.

Keen to:
1) Enable Rev Matching on 'Sport Mode' - Does anyone know if this is a Feature in the Australian spec. The UK forums seem to read that this works with the performance pack.
2) Does the passenger mirror tilt on reverse?
3) I notice the autos have a lane centring button on the steering while, but the manuals have this button as CNL. I notice that the lane keep is on the indicator stalk, but does the lane keep actually lane centre on the manuals? or is there a way to enable this?

Im buying from a private seller, just curious about the petrol on these guys, if 98 is required (which I plan to anyway), but can it do 95?

What do people run their tyre PSI on?

Thanks in advance
Mintee is offline   Reply With Quote