View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 11:33 PM   #1
adelaidevillan
Starter Motor

Default what to do? help

hi all i am thinking of getting a mondeo wagon as my wife is pregnant. i think it will have to be 2010 as ive only got 15k to spend. now what to go for petrol or diesel i have had huge problems b4 with an 2002 xr6 turbo total lemon trans blowing twice and sensors going all the time and in the end the turbo was about to go. so got rid of that and said ill never touch a turbo again. so im really scared about a used turbo i really like the idea of a diesel with the kms u get out of a tank and cheap to run i only do 250km-300km a week and maybe this is not enough for a diesel had my uncle tell me the diesel turbos are better than petrol and was unlucky i bought a thrashed out car before. what are peoples thoughts would i just go by my gut and get the petrol or is the diesel turbos alot better than the petrol turbos and go for the turbo diesel? just to add power isnt really a concern to me as right now i drive a mazda 2 so even the petrol mondeo will have more than enough power for us. thanks in advance
adelaidevillan is offline   Reply With Quote