View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #74
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: My ZF Auto - Paddle Shifter Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkey05 View Post
I'll see what I can find at the wreckers tomorrow

The sockets(2 x male & 1 x female) just make it more plug and play if nothing else
I don't know if they are all the same, but the scan above might work well on all BF steering wheels. Just need to add some small washers between the wheel and the paddle so it can flex a little I think. The wheel I got seems to be some sort of soft rubber, so that should work well.

I agree with you too, it would be nice to make it more plug and play with proper plugs and sockets, but to get to the FG ones, you pretty much need to dismantle the entire centre console. I can't believe Ford did that - to be quite honest. Until FGs are older and people are not so worried about resale value, I'm not sure it's worth it - and it would upset me to ruin good spare parts to get just those bits... Even though I quite like yours
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: