View Single Post
Old 25-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #54
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Default Re: BLKPHN's new toy FG XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego gtp
Very nice tristian looks Orsm. Wheels look great I have gt black on mine now suit it perfectly cheers Gary
Cheers gary, Yeah I noticed you have these wheels they look really great in black on you car, it was another reason I chose them as they looked so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrich
Yeh i know exactly what ya mean. Could have gone silver argents but they are pretty common and not exactly that different to the last set. Always good to be abit different but retain that factory look. I went the charcoal mk2 F6 wheels on my blueprint BA for that exact reason and i love em.
cheers mate
Yep A bit different but still looks factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXR6
Nice. Thought you'd get more than 270kw with bolt ons? Impressive gain none the less. Nice job.
270rwkw is pretty good I think for just an exhaust and a tune, If it had cams and a twin throttle body it may be a bit disappointing but I'm defiantly impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WASP
Personally I love the 335 GTP wheels in 20" on your XR8. I wish the FPV factory items came out that size. It will look even better when you have your Brembos on there. If you don’t mind me asking can you order them in wider widths? i.e 9.5"

Powers is a healthy increase to. Going from 290kW to around 360kW at the fly is a good gain.
Thanks Mate, i really wish they came out in that size from factory too. The Brembo's will fill out the wheel well let alone stop me better! They only come in 8" width at this stage if they came wider I would have got them. I believe it is a health gain too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBourne
Damn you always mod a car perfectly don't you.
Cheers man! I can only try!

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote