View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 09:35 PM   #62
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: My ZF Auto - Paddle Shifter Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothefalcon View Post
Hope that made sense !??

D
Yes! Thanks for that, I hadn't realised until I saw where the issue was in your new photos. I'll no doubt have to be creative to avoid that bend in the stalk.

The +/- thing might explain the other photos of the Mazda steering wheels too - both sides said "DOWN" which I just didn't get until you mentioned that! Thanks again

I hadn't considered going back into sports automatic mode as a function either, that's nice. I don't think my "solution" can do that, I'm piggybacking on the shifter's socket where you have it going through your device. If only I had an endless supply of those sockets and plugs!

Again, nice work and thanks for all the hints!
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: