View Single Post
Old 29-06-2014, 10:14 PM   #11
mif73
CNC fixer guy

Default Re: 200kw AU Xr8 Chewin the Juice

Hi,
It sounds similar to what I am finding. Although I wouldnt say my clothes stink from it.

With forscan, the maf v is constant at around 0.91v fully warmed up (90deg C) @ idle.

I also found that it lopes slightly with the maf connected and seems to idle smoother with it disconnected,
I also find that if it is warmed fully and in closed loop then switched off/on, the first 30 sec or so (open loop) seems to idle smoother until closed loop engages.

I have cleaned the maf (down the guts of the airbox with maf cleaner) but it does not seem to make a difference.

The filters, leads, plugs and bosch egos are new too.

The new egos definately change state alot quicker than the old ntk's, but we did discover a fault with Forscan displaying the wrong ego voltages (too high).

Too many parameters that can change the characteristics and not enough time to do it quickly, hehe.

Cheers,
Andrew.
Weekend Toy: S1 AU Fairlane V8 with LTD bits, Tickford 17" wheels, front and rear chin spoilers, series 2 front brake conversion with Super pro bushes, Pacemaker headers, rear muffler removed, Kings/Pedders lowered suspension, Koni adj rears, painted headlight bezels, HR 2300kg hitch, 2 stage shift kit, trans cooler, reverse cam and media player.

Wife unit's : 2010 update FG XR6, reverse cam, HR 2300kg Hitch, German Maestro speakers, parcel shelf sub, trimmed mudflaps, batman stickers.
mif73 is offline   Reply With Quote