View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 11:53 PM   #120
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Default Re: Quick question re: DRL's

I bit the bullet and re-clamped the wire to the headlight wire tonight. The DRLs were just that little bit too bright with the headlights at night, I didn't want to attract too much defect attention (my windows are also tinted too dark to be legal) so now when I turn my headlights on, the DRLs go out altogether.

Might look into some sort of relay system that will dim them instead of extinguishing them so I can keep them on at night without them being stupid bright.

And by "Stupid bright" I mean at night, they're just that little bit blinding if you cop them in your eyes at the right angle. In the following photo, there are NO lights active other than the DRLs.

Add the headlights to the mix and you can imagine why I decided that it was better for them to go out at night time!
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Riksta is offline   Reply With Quote