View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 01:57 AM   #3088
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

2 stroke gardening equipment.
Today i had nothing to do. My plan was go all out and run over my grass even though it doesnt need a mow and edge the crap out of it. But it was raining. So not the best time to do that. After a long time on the phone to my son who also had nothing to do, i decided to cut down a tree thats been annoying me. I havent started my chainsaw in a few months. I did the pre start checks. Chain tension etc. Topped up the fuel and bar lube. I hate that little thing. I disregard the prescribed starting procedure. 1st pull full choke it wanted to live. 2nd pull full choke it kicked. 3rd pull half choke it was alive and good to go. Theres no challenge in that. For the cheapest most scary 2 stroke thing i have, i should have to atleast swear at it twice to get it to start. Especially as its been sitting for months. No sense of triumph at all because no tricks out of the book needed to be used. It cold started almost like a warm start. Its never seen any love bar pre start checks because i dont want to cut my face off, and i replaced the chain once. I had the lowest expectations buying that thing. It annoys me how well its done.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: