View Single Post
Old 14-01-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADI75
hi

if car under warranty the dealer has to order the complete icc for you. if not warranty he can just order the cd module, this is the only part that is faulty.

cheers

fadi75

Thanks Fadi. appreciate your reply.

It's under warranty, but the problem was noticed before I purchased it and they said they will rectify it outside the warranty at no cost to me.

I don't mind a new ICC to be honest, but they say it will take over a week to deliver it from their supplier in Victoria to their dealership in Windsor NSW.

I'm not sure who they're buying them off but that turn around time is very slow considering this day and age we have overnight air express couriers

If all they need to do is replace the CD module I can't understand why they're going to the trouble (and expense) of replacing the whole ICC ! seems to be false economy.

Thanks again
Peter
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote