View Single Post
Old 16-02-2014, 02:51 PM   #1341
prydey
Rob

Default Re: 2014 Falcon Sneek Peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodge View Post
Where's adaptive cruise control, adaptive or adjustable suspension heads-up display, attention assist function, heated and cooled seats, LED, Xenon or swivelling headlights, cylinder deactivation, Electric power assisted steering, or doesen't fuel economy count to you ?, a proper premium sound system e.t.c. e.t.c. e.t.c.
why didn't you go on to add all the cars that these features are in? at falcon's price point of course! and those that do, perhaps you could also compare the budgets they had spent on them, and the ROI of that particular model!

Quote:
I recently had a BMW 750i M Sport for the weekend on the invite of BMW and I would say my 2011 SC GT-P is not a full generation behind, as if often the case, but i'd say its now two generations behind the best Europe has on offer.
and comparing a performance falcon with 7 series BMW

Quote:
The VF Holden's trechnology shows what can and should have been done if Ford in America had been cooperating with Ford Australia. Alan Mulally's vision has shafted Ford falcon down under, simple as that.
and yet, with all that technology, Holden are also shutting up shop.

throwing stones is easy. sometimes the hardest thing is putting emotion aside and accepting that Ford (global) have done the right thing by pulling the plug.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: