View Single Post
Old 23-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #40
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: where to find a friend

Sounds like you don't know what you want. Be clear on that first i.e. friend, girlfriend, sister, a casual root.

You may also need to reconsider the number of friends which come yours way; or just be open to what does come your way. For example, not wanting many friends can lend itself to start cutting people out, which in your case, this attitude could be working against your goal to meet someone. By having preconceived ideas we risk being exposed to opportunities we know nothing about or have any power in choosing, and for someone who describes themselves as not having friends or a girlfriend, this is not a luxury you can afford to have.

Also the more people you meet the bigger your network and connections. Women, especially, work through word of mouth and will investigate you before you even know it. Your perfect women maybe 3 connections away. Sporting/social clubs and tinder will be your best resource. Also try SA Brothers Facebook group. Don't knock back work social meets, and I'm sure between Pirie and along the Yorke there are car groups, or try a social sport i.e. bowling or golf.
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: