View Single Post
Old 23-09-2019, 06:32 PM   #2890
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I hate finishing jobs other people started. The one i finished for a bloke i was genuinely impressed with how bad the work was. Ive never seen anything so retarded. So the job was install 2 power points and 1 data plate in 4 locations. So on the job was 2 tradesmen and a 1st year. So i called the guy who ran the job and asked if the 3 plates that were level, same height and spacing as the existing and good were his work. He said yes. So i asked how did he let the other 9 plates be installed at the wrong heights, uneven at that, way off level, and randomly spaced? His response was he forgot and assumed. I mean maybe if it was the 1st year un supervised, then maybe, but this guy tries to impress and is pretty good for a 1st year. What my mate forgot, is the 1st year tradesman, well he is relegated to changing lights only as he has the inability to think and also his hands to not communicate with his brain. So he cut all the holes first, uneven, un level and too big. Even to level the 9 plates at off heights, the holes would show so to cover nothing could be level. So if the front page of the paper in the next few days is an odd story of a man getting beaten to death with a measuring tape and a torpedo level, i will be the one getting done for it. It was seriously impressive how spastic those plates are. My 10 year old i reckon could have done a better job.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: