View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 11:16 PM   #36
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Default Re: FGX XR6 Vs VF SV6 and the winner is ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamisenuf View Post
Hey I recently traded in my FG mk2 for a VF SV6 Sportwagon and I love my FG but the Vf does everything the FG does but much much better! It a lot bigger, better built, much more modern and its leaps and bounds ahead in terms of tech! It corners much better and at the same time soaks up the bumps much better! Didn’t realise how crap the FG suspension was until I threw my VF into a corner! Part from the FGX digital radio the FGX is still so 2008! But I still love my FG’s just hate the FGX! I drove an FGX and I hated it, don’t know why but my mk2 felt so much tighter and gutsy but I seriously don’t know why people would get an FGX over an VF!
Hate to say it, but same thoughts. When the rental companies stopped renting out Falcons, and I couldnt bring myself to drive a toyota camry, had no choice but to begrudgingly step into a VF2. Holden did win the final fight, I guess the cash injection from GM for the export program did really show. Its a completely different animal from the lousy billion-dollar mistake VE. Steers and drives tightly, can cop a real caning and remain composed, the transmission is as good as a ZF, and the electronic gadgetry, instrumentation and interior design are a whole generation ahead of FG. The keyless start and entry are noticeably absent from the FG, even at the top of the range..
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote