View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019, 09:26 AM   #25
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Cheap Rental cars - suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
Thanks.
Have punched in some dates with no results.
I'm trying more dates to look for an availability to confirm one way pricing, but so far the site kepes defaulting back to a Return option and thiats when the cheap rates come up.

Will be bookmarking this for future use also though... thank you.
Yeah, I noticed that it kept defaulting to the place of return being the same as the pickup location, however when I changed that on the search results screen, it didn't change the pricing structure. Hence my comment that I wasn't 100% confident that it had picked up the one way trip.

If you have a look at the page I linked, you'll see that the return location is different.

Not sure why that link above comes up and shows that nothing is available. I ran the query again just now and it shows that (for the same dates of 24 and 25 Oct (which I estimated from your earlier post to be your dates)) that you can still do a one way hire from $34, ala https://www.airportrentals.com/searc...%7Cen%7C405929.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: