View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #53
bunter
F.T.F Member

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

ok being an x smoker, and was smoking from the age of around 11 years old up untill 8 years ago when i gave up, i was a very very heavey smoker the last 3 years of smoking, i was smoking just over 150 smokes a day, that was 3 packets of arozen 50s and if i ran out i used to pinch smokes off of my wife.

giving up smoking was the hardest thing i have ever had to do and it came at a price, one i wish never happen.

how did i do it well 90% of it is in your head trsut me when i say this, if you dont win its because you didn't win the battle of mind over matter.

for the first 4 days i wore paches, then on the forth day i was amazed i lasted this long without a smoke, then i said ive gone this far i can do it without the patches.

i went cold turkey from then on, i used a large box of chuppa chups, every time i wanted a smoke i had a chuppa chup. but i still suffered from withdrawals and my anger was over the top i would snap and get upset easy.

But i hung in there as i was determend to give up, you really want to give up 200% or it will not work and you will go back to smoking, you need the will power, im better for it.

when i was giving up the smokes i would wake up with allot of blood and brown gunk in my mouth on the roof of my mouth and all in my beard for 3 months.

as i said it comes at a price and lucky for me it wasn't my life but it meant i could never chew foot with real teeth ever again.

people that smoke no matter how well they thing they brush there teeth it still dont help damage is already done.

Old Rides
White V8 EB Mont
Ebony Black 2000 V6 Ford Cougar
bunter is offline   Reply With Quote