View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #53
40RDT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Any VF performance figures out there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildrider View Post
your kidding. your theory is way out if you use that as your argument. neither W427 or GTS have any race history. you just don't seem too understand that the GTS has not beat the GT-R spec in acceleration yet. I honestly don't think it will either. all that power and yet its not much quicker then the old W427. the things that makes the GT-R spec closer too the GTHO is the fact that they both had underrated engine power. how much power did the GTHO have??? It was more then what ford stated. sound familiar with the current FPV GT?? also both have and one still is Australia's fastest car. have both been proven. not an estimate. you can barrack for the GTS being the quicker car as much as you want but until it has been proven your going too get a lot of people, such as myself questioning it. every claim that has said it is faster has been an estimate or HSVs claim. none have yet too be proven. hence the title of this thread
Ok so the r spec is closer to a modern GTHO because they both had underrated power ratings You must be joking yeah? You do realise that the r spec has no race history also...

I haven't said anywhere in here that the GTS is fastest accelerating car in Australia, HSV have but not me. I have said that once the public gets their hands on it it will prob go quicker than what journos are getting but thats to be expected.

The main point i'm trying to get across is that the GTS is the most complete performance car ever made from a local car manufacture but it seems everyone is trying to discredit the GTS and say its no good because it might not go as fast in a straight line. Even if it ends up only running the same 1/4 mile time as a R Spec it still wont change the fact that the GTS is the most complete performance car to come from a local car manufacturer.
3 users like this post: