View Single Post
Old 23-12-2019, 05:40 PM   #73
shobotan
Starter Motor

Default Re: R-Spec 2020 Mustang

I've ordered a Velocity Blue with standard seats due around late January/early February.

My current daily was due for replacement and I was looking for a vehicle with a bit more engagement (manual tranny) after having autos for the last 3 cars.

I was really only an admirer of the Mustang prior to the R SPEC becoming available and was looking at the manual Camaro or a slightly used Alfa Romeo QF. The price and the 5 year warranty is what sold me on the R SPEC especially when compared to Camaro (3 year @$85000.)

First dealer I enquired with was sold out, second dealer also and was set on steering me toward one of their boosted specials. Third dealer had 6 allocations and 4 left which allowed me a choice of each colour. I was originally interested in the Oxford White but this allocation had the Recaros, I preferred the standard ones for use in a daily.
Other than what has been written in the local car mags so far, I haven't heard much more info, although the dealer keeps me updated with the build.

Excuse the long first post, I'm not new to Fords, having had an XT GT, 351 XA ute, FC LTD and XR5 in the past. I came here to see if I can get a bit more general info about the S550s.
shobotan is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: