View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 10:01 PM   #1018
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 
Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Geez i hate that some motor wreckers overprice their old worn out parts & then get butt hurt when i say na I'll pass on that price lol.

The wreckers then give you get the classic line "but we've sold heaps of them at that price", then i reply - but you can get the same part brand new off Ebay for nearly the same price...

Then i get a moment of awkward silence on the other end before me saying my no thanks etc then hanging up the phone..

Forget about it rip off wrecker..ha ha

cheers, Maka
The other day i purchased a very low kay mint factory Au Falcon radiator tank & sensor from this guys main competitor in town & guess what?

Yep super bargain for $55 lol, I'm happy!!

cheers, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: