View Single Post
Old 30-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #1436
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8 007 View Post
Hey all,

Just found this thread by luck. Glad its here don’t need to start a new one.

Long story short. Got back into training 12 weeks ago starting at 82kgs and now on 67.5kgs. Training 3 nights a week (Kickboxing) and hit the road for 4 kays 3 days a week.

My diet is just about on point, nice mix of proteins and carbs etc. I allow myself one cheat meal once a week. Small breakfast, small lunch and a standard dinner (low carbs higher proteins. Nice amount of salad or veggies and a lean meat)

Problem and my question. I have hit a plateau and cannot shift the last 2.5kgs. I’m not the type of person to make excuses and if I wasn’t training hard and eating junk I could honestly understand. However just its not making sense to me why I cant keep losing.

Any suggestions, do I need to try something new? Vary the type of exercise I do? Considering im not a athlete by nature could I be over training and need to hit a reset for afew days and then start over? Any input would be appreciated, thanks a bunch.
Low carb/high protein wont always work. You've probably changed your diet from how ate before, and may need to change again to keep your body guessing. Don't be afraid of (healthy) fats such as avocado, nuts, whole eggs etc. Also, research carb cycling. Also try using apple cider vinegar as a salad dressing and squeeze fresh lemon/lime juices on salads - vinegars and acidic juices are natural fat burners.

What is your current caloric and macro daily intake?

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: