View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #24
ozpacman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Which cars will Australia Police force use once no more Australian made cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAussieStig30 View Post
Local coppers already have a Camry and previously had a Lancer. Paddy wagon is a Chundai i load and they also use a Hilux, only HWP in my area are Ford or GMH and Snotbox outnumber the Falcon by 10-1.

I've been annoyed with the waste of money in the police force for some time now. They should be utilizing hybrids where ever possible. Why can't they use a PriusV aa the standard police vehicle, and use the iLoad when they know they will have a customer, or after someone is arrested. There should be someone stationed at the station to do police work and be on call to collect arrested poeople, as 90% through the day, people aren't physically taken into custody, they're either fined, or given a court appearance notice. No need for a paddy wagon to be running around on jobs like breech of peace, or stupid civil things. Use a hybrid, fit it out with ANPR, when a certain area shows over X percent of unreg cars detected, bring the HWP in and leave them on operation for a week.

Oh, and I have a good idea what should happen with unlicence drivers cars, and unregistered cars being driven, too.
You don't have much of a clue about what police work actually entails do you?
ozpacman is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: