Thread: Back In Focus!
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 08:47 PM   #13
In Focus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Back In Focus!

It seems like I do have the Driver Assistance Pack as the 20.25 version of the Trend didn't have it included as standard, and I have everything in it (including folding mirrors with puddle lights).

I'd definitely recommend the extra outlay if you are picking up an ST-Line or Active (or looking for it on an existing Trend). The lane centring is amazing: in the right conditions the car will steer itself, even around curves.

The adaptive cruise is good as well: you can adjust its setting for following distance. The lowest setting is about 2 seconds and puts the wind up people you are following at 110kph.

Stop and go is OK. It will only stop the motor for a minute without further input. If you are light on the brake pedal, it doesn't stop the motor at all; push harder, it goes off. You can turn the system off with the push of a button, and it doesn't activate using sport and/or manual modes.

Hers: 2020 Ford Puma JK: 1.0 Ecoboost 3-cylinder, 7-speed DCT in Frozen White.
In Focus is offline   Reply With Quote