View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #30
Dave R

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Valued contributor especially in the FG threads. Offers help and information to all. Posts are always in a positive manner. 
Default Re: Falcon vs Commodore comparison on Drive ..Falcon wins !

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyf6
Good to see some positive media attention for FoA for once
I don't see this article as positive for the Falcon at all. The article seems to bag out the large car segment, making out that Falcon/Commodore are old dinosaurs that are losing ground to small cars because they are "newer", "younger", "easier to live with" among other things. It likens them to old, retired boxers, "punch-drunk old stagers", at the twilight of their careers, with the final round looming, with the world around them being "vastly more modern".

Why can't they just review the cars without having to make BS comments about the segment and misleading claims about how modern they are. The fact that it says that Falcon's interior is nearly a decade old when it's barely 4 years on the market. And why did they review the fleet packs that nobody buys? Was the review written for fleet managers or private buyers? Why didn't they review the models that people actually buy? XR6, SV6, Calais, G6ET. I think it's a joke. If I didn't know any better, I would have come out of that article thinking that large cars are clearly outclassed by more modern, smaller, "more modern thinking" competitors which is BS.

Typical rubbish from Drive as usual.
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote