View Single Post
Old 24-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #38
Brazen
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 30% increase in Ford models here. What are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Mont View Post
enough of this crap ?!!

The last few months theres been countless threads, all of them the bloddy same thing over & over sticking the shiv into ford because of lack of info on future of falcon.

Now they have been completey transparent and given info on fords future 3 years in advance. But lets stick the shiv in again anyway

Regarding the "exciting new future".............. what did you expect them to give a doom & gloom speech? The general buying public whom doesnt give 2 hoots about the finer details of the media release, will just see all this as Ford is the titanic, sinking ship, glad i didnt buy from them blah blah...

Its important they convince the public that Ford will be a better company without the falcon............. or how else are they to survive here? Public perception is already at an all time low.
It was just my opinion.

There is a time and a place - after making cars here for decades and being part of the Australian landscape and with the loss of 1200 jobs - you dont try to sound excited or also mention changes to capped price servicing in the same bloody release.

It was like it was written by a work experience student, following weekend course marketing 101 in writing press releases rather than someone who understands the subtleties of building a corporate image by somewhat respecting the level of sombreness and sadness in the announcement - I think acknowledging the seriousness of the decision would have been more beneficial for Ford on this occasion.

I just thought it was a little insensitive.

Last edited by Brazen; 24-05-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Brazen is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: