View Single Post
Old 24-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #55
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Default Re: 30% increase in Ford models here. What are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
The Ford Mondeo/Fusion is a wonderful, solid and classy looking car. In an AWD ecoboost sport hero version, it'd be welcome in my opinion. With the Foul taste in my mouth of America's part in the Falcon demise, if I see any F trucks, explorers, or those hideous pathetic Slab sided, bull nosed and fat hideous arrsed Tauruses, I will kick every single fkcking panel in.

Look at the Mazda 6, BMW 3's and the Hyundais and Kias popular today and its clear that Aussie buyers are gravitating to classy looking cars like the Mondeo/Fusion. IMO it's an awesome looking car. The Taurus looks like a boat parked in a driveway in San Fran for some stock footage of a bad American sitcom. I hope to GOD that it never comes here. Because I will torch every single one.. Those American sacks of shtt are an insult to the Falcon heritage. And no one in their right mind would buy an F truck POS because there wasn't a falcon ute. Anyone who drives F trucks in Australia must have screws loose, or eats road kill for breakfast...

I am so sorry.. God I'm angry. Mods edit if you like, but please don't just delete the whole thing, I needed to write this down.

Therefore the cars that should make up this 30% for the best chance at swaying Aussies are
Fusion/Mondeo
Mustang (for those who want a tonking ford v8)
The new Ranger Based 4x4 (NOT the explorer. It's an abortion, and the ranger Fourbie at least was engineered and designed here)
The Ecosport (I'm not scared of its gayness and I'm not afraid to admit that)
I think that's it isn't it?

I haven't posted in the big thread.. I'm just too angry. I've bagged the F out of falcon since they took their sweet bleeding *** time to bring us the FG, insulting us with the BA BF shape for far far to long, but I only did it because some part of me hoped that ford would show us some spark, and some passion for blowing away the competition like they did when they brought us the BA, and the Territory, and New Orders -Slow Jam "Can't get enough of this", and Alex Lloyds amazing would be playing non stop on my iPod.

God I was so passionate for Falcons as a kid that I near alienated myself.. I'm so angry that in 10 years, what was Australia's wheels Car of the year, the first DOHC, the First truly powerful turbo six, the pin up car for my teen years is now dead. A whole generation behind even the cheapest Hyundai...

I'm so angry.
Whilst i do agree with a lot of your posts, im certain you wouldnt disagree if this came down under, i know i wouldnt
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: