View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:57 AM   #27
40RDT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Any VF performance figures out there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
Well for starters the last article above is a review of the new gts and the best they got was 4.6 and 12.6 . We all know the Gt rspec does 4.4-5 secs 0-100. And every guy you talk to here in a regular Gt335 beats 12.6......with anything from as low as 12.3-5.
So correct me if im wrong.......but a car with all that power......sophistication grip and weightloss, should be punching far better numbers then this.
As my thread hints at.....maybe this is why it's takin soooooo long for any real numbers to come out.
And before u make excuses ......that video shows a very rubbered track and a coolish lookin day.
The muscle king is the fastest......not the comfiest
You still dont get it, just because a car can go fast in a straight line doesn't make it the muscle car king of aussie performance cars

Members on here running faster times than motoring journos doesn't surprise me one bit. I'm yet to see a journo run a 12.3 in GT R Spec and I wouldn't be surprised that once the public get their hands on the new GTS that someone runs faster than 12.6.

And even if the GTS ends up only running the same time down the 1/4 as the R Spec its still the best overall aussie performance car, put the two around a track and I would guess it wouldn't even be close
2 users like this post: