View Single Post
Old 15-12-2020, 11:57 PM   #2683
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

I wont get into the ins and outs of why i didnt get to pick my kid up from school today. Thats political.
But he was allowed to contact me. We spoke for well over 2 hours. Just boy stuff. Yes im his dad and the moment he puts a toe a millimetre over the line, i go into dad mode. But other then that, i treat the boy as a little brother.
But the boy stuff conversation involved things like how much better his rc car is then ones his mates have. And well, i spent the spondoolies on it. Mainly because it was something i would like. So the sum + aftermarket bits, its one of those numbers over a grand where you stop counting as to not get depressed about it.
And then there is his other rc car. So the big unit i payed extra for as its a limited addition. The small unit. That took me ages to find. Dunno if things have changed, but but i could only find 3 in Sydney at the time. So yes there was a few Christmases in between.
But again, boy stuff.
But the silliest topic was you can change the cursor on the computator. Its easy as, but my kid was mind blown. I personally dont mind the arrow as a pointer. The thinking cursor i did the oldskool sand timer, as opposed to the roundy roundy. Cant remember if that was a windows 95 thing or windows 3.1.
Anyhow. Had a mad time shooting the **** with the little big unit. Just boy stuff. And im not that much older then my 11 year old. Well, im 22 years older, but, i try to do the whole re live your youth thing by getting the unit all the cool stuff my parents didnt get me.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: