View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 12:04 PM   #6
crannersEL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyro_02
Well I just booked my HPT for this tuesday.... so how hard/easy/dodgy is it really? people say it's easy.. only because they passed fluking it or just know their stuff

not sure if anyone remembers me posting when i got my l's like 6-7 months ago - easy 100% so anyway i hope i pass it first shot.. i don't feel nervous an hopefully my confidence stays with me - i will pass my driving test easy as the instructor says.. but anything can happen lol

The Victorian test from memory was about 32 questions long, there is no right or wrong answer to the questions, its when you click thats rated in a % form, and you need to get greater than 55% i believe to pass.

You cant study for it, the only advice ill give you is to do the practice ones on the internet at home, i think there 3 questions to try.

You will either just pass, just fail or pass really well, lets hope you pass alltogether.

In my opinion the HP test is a waist of time and does not really display anything to do with your driving abilities. If you want some more info on types of questions and some handy tips PM me your msn address and ill happly give you some pointers.

Good luck Cranners :
crannersEL is offline   Reply With Quote