View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #2
XXRR-50
Formerly ORSMT-2

Updates:

Just to let everyone know what is happening next Sunday ...... Please be advised of the following:

The first major meeting point will be the Head Office of Ford at 1735 Sydney Road Campbellfield at 9.00am! There is ample parking at the front of the offices and in the service road enough to cater for everyone that attends! It would be great to have a photo of as many cars as possible under the Ford sign before we all depart for Geelong and the Ford discovery centre. Departure time from the centre will be determined closer to the day for the late comers but of course can join in at anytime between C'field and Geelong.

As I am unsure of space and the amount of cars that will turn up on the day, if some Geelong faithfulls could make some more suggestions on an appropriate meeting point before the Discovery centre so everyone can arrive there at the same time? I think Bunnings would be fairly busy on a Sunday but I believe the car park at front of FORD assembly should hold a few?

The route to Geelong will also be determined before Sunday so everyone along the way should have a chance to join in where they can!

Also the 7 day forecast is saying good weather ....... if it holds!!!!

Previous cars:
'03 BA G220 Fairlane
'00 T2 TE50 #063(ORSMT-2)
'96 EFII Fairmont Ghia 5l V8(TOPGIA#2)
'03 BA Fairmont Ghia I6(TOPGIA#1)
'94 ED XR6(TKFRD-6)
'93 EB S-XR6

FOR SALE: ORSMT-2 NUMBER PLATES
XXRR-50 is offline   Reply With Quote