View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 01:42 PM   #244
TwentySixHundred
Starter Motor

Default Re: what falcon is the next collectable

I think in 10-20 years all Aussie Fords and Holdens will sky rocket in value. Obviously anything that wasn't base model in good condition will be most desirable. There is evidence already, that everything is on the rise and that's with some models still readily available that can be found cheap elsewhere.

I also think it's safe to say the Barra will become collectable with everyone buying $200 wrecker specials. There is places looking at importing them to the States aswell as a package deal. Like everything it's only a matter of time till their all flogged out and start becoming rare.

Look at Cortinas and Toranas that we all bought when they were cheap bang for buck power. We flogged them out and defected till off the road now some sellers are wanting crazy money for a rusted rolling shell. That's not to mention the person that buys them and needs to source all the rest of the rare parts.

I hate seeing these flogged out E series, Au's and B series because people view them as cheap and easy to find. SOHC's & Barra's getting destroyed everyday and the mentality is "ill just by another $200 one from the wrecker". Rather then "Barra the world" it should be "save the Barra"...

Just saying - My two cents - An member of FF back in early 2000's who forgot his login details and hasn't logged in for over 15 odd years Anyway im back lol
TwentySixHundred is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: