View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
GTP 044
Formally RED XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessev1983
Mine pulled out a average of 280.2 Rwkw. Since then i fitted underdrives, had BPR fit 4.11's and now (hopefully can pick it up saturday) a performance auto rebuild.
The standard bonnet stickers on the red dont look right in my opinion so thats why i did the reverse.
Can you believe the difference the tune has made to your car??
Chris was telling me that he was surprised with your car as it felt more like a 280 Rwkw car on the road. 25 rwkw is a fair increase over standard
Mine was modded from new with all the Herrod gear and a herrod generic tune, the car pulled 267.7 Rwkw with the herrod tune but the car didnt fell right through mid range. When i got it back from Chris and Theo the first time, it was like a completly different car.
Have you been in a GT with diff gears? I was originally againist them but after another of BPR's customers took me for a spin and i was sold. If you ever want to go for a spin in mine just give me a yell.
Thanks mate, I will definately contact you to go for a spin in the GT. Theo said that 4.11's would not be what I should go for seeing as mine is only a 5 speed.

The only FPV ever built in CONGO GREEN

SOLD

CURRENT 2012 Manual, leather, sat nav GT 335 in SWIFT GREEN

1 of only 6 manual Swift Green GT’s and 1 of only 21 Swift Green GT’s in total
GTP 044 is offline   Reply With Quote