View Single Post
Old 19-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #70
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Today I started a new weight loss/diet program. I've been told by a doctor my health needs to change, and I've been taking steps in the right direction over the last couple of months and have lost about 7kgs so far...however, I still have a long way to go (nearly 40kgs). I've been taking steps to improve my mental health over the last few months and now feel I'm in a place where I can step up the intensity of my weight loss.

I've previously used Max's supershred hydroxphase protein shakes, along with low carb/high protein diets to lose weight...but the protein shakes taste hideous and made my dry reach, so always found it hard to stick at long term. Recently I've been put onto Optifast as a meal replacement and weight loss program. It's actually approved and recommended by doctors and dietitians, as apposed to random protein shakes, to actually provide proper nutrition while enabling fairly rapid weight loss.

Today is day 1 and I've had two different flavours of the shakes for breakfast and lunch...and I'm impressed! The coffee flavour tastes like an iced coffee and the strawberry one reminds me of strawberry nesquick! As I mentioned before, my biggest struggle with these sorts of diets previously was the taste and texture of the shakes, but these shakes are yummy. I feel confident that these new shakes, along with my much improved mental state, should help me achieve my goals this year. I'm excited
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: