View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:38 PM   #1566
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas2 View Post
I have people that pay for my advice (Accredited Exercise Scientist) yet prefer to listen to some idiot on Instagram with no qualifications dishing out cookie cutter keto plans. It's hard to educate people on the fact that no matter the diet, if you are consuming 1000 calories you will lose weight.
No offence, but just because people pay you for your advice does not automatically make it right. So getting paid for something does not automatically make you an authority.

Calling other people who get paid to give out advice that does not agree with yours idiots does not make you any more correct either, it just show insecurity.

Yes, I agree that if you eat 1000 calories most people will lose weight, but they are also not eating enough food, they are losing muscle, slowing their metabolism, are at risk of gallstones, headaches, nausea, lack of electrolytes, menstrual issues (in females), fatigue, in the longer term damaging their metabolism etc (but you would already know this with your qualifications)

So what diet/eating plan/etc would you recommend??

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote