View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #40
Dr Jekkyl

Default Re: Will we ever beat cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flogginit
I am of the opinion after a fair amount of research that there has already been a cure manufactured by the drug companies however as stated previously the global elites and government wont let it happen. If a cure is found the worlds population will expand exponentially. The global elite have already devised several ways to cull the world population via man made diseases. The New world order states that to sustain the global economy and future of the earth the world population will be culled to no more than 500 Million people. In short no there will never be a cure for cancer.
Uh huh.

Well then I guess I have been wasting years of my life and should just end it now. Thats my contribution to a sustainable population. One of the 'elite' doing it for the elite!

Alternatively it could be recognised that the term 'cancer' encompasses many different diseases which vary considerably in their molecular pathology both between disease entities but also between individuals with the same disease. Some of these have been nutted out and we have effective therapies for them. Some we do not but we are working hard.
Dr Jekkyl is offline   Reply With Quote