View Single Post
Old 24-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #340
KidRod4
Starter Motor

Default Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

G'day Fellow AU People, Im Rod, 44 from Echuca Vic. I joined a while back but am new to using this type of media so please forgive me if i write in the wrong place. Just realised that I should say hello and introduce myself. I have read a few articles that helped me out a lot with my AU Ute, so thank you for that. I bought my AU XLS 5.0lt manual ute about 4 years ago and have enjoyed modifying and customising it. I am currently giving it another make over as such and have struck a few problems, that said, I will try to find the right place in this forum to ask some questions. Ive been a Ford man all my life, didn't have much choice really lol, growing up with an older brother and a Dad that were pure Blue bloods, always cheering for Moffat and Dickie. Between us we have enjoyed owning, driving and customising many Fords, from an XP coupe (my first car), XT's, XY's, XA's, XB's, XC's, XD's, XF's, EA's, EF's as well as a few F100's. I still have my Effie, an 06 Territory (the family car) and my bute AU ute that I just love. Anyhow I guess that will do for an into, I look forward to chatting to other passionate people, (if I can learn how to navigate this forum, Lol)
KidRod4 is offline   Reply With Quote