Psychological Requirements:
Must enjoy Trance Music

Symptoms:
Delusional Traits -
You think all your friends are fully sik
You think your car is fully sik
you think the glowing LED's around your licenses plates are fully sik
Hallucinations -
With the music loud enough and the Internal Strobe light running, you may try and buy Ecstacy from a Mcdonalds Drive through.
Sonic the Hedgehog may appear alongside the car, will glow and flash and challenge you to a race. This is most likely a policecar.
Physical Traits -
Attracted to Undercar Neons like a Moth to a naked flame.

Treatment
Lebanese Car thieves can alleviate this problem quickly with only a smidgeon of violence and Uleh.

Prognosis
Ownership of a Japanese Import makes you the Policemans best friend. Continual driving will can cause epilepsy and pants that dont fit over your underwear.

AU Falcon Owner Syndrome
Psychological Requirements:
Inability to afford newer car, but not povvo enough to have to drive an E series.

Symptoms:
Delusional Traits -
Will not admit that the AU is ugly, ever. It will one day turn into a beautiful swan, with enough spoiler kits and big enough wheels.
Hallucinations -
None - you know its ugly too but you lie to yourself constantly
Physical Traits -
Rework engine as much as possibile so you can say "Well atleast its fast."

Treatment
Purchase a car that doesnt look like a Ford Taurus on Steroids.

Prognosis
Without treatment the owner will begin to become more delusional, to the point where even modern art becomes attractive
Hi my name is Jacob and I beat AUFOS only to fall victim to JIOS.

Ronald continues to deny me the 'good stuff' and I have this urge to plug my credit card number into any website that has 'JDM', 'Jap' or 'Import' in it.
Speed cameras have changed the things we pay attention to and the things we regard as important. Instead of focusing on the dangers ahead, motorists feel that they have been relieved of responsibility for managing their own driving, and have ceded it instead to the mechanical intervention of the camera and other traffic signals.
DivHunter is offline   Reply With Quote