View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 03:18 PM   #35
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Crashes increase when speed limits dip far below engineering recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
It's not a matter of what you got under the hood, the problem in the above photo is I can't see what's coming the other direction to try chop a group of bunched up cars.

The speed up thing is rediculous I've been in situations where we've been doing 80 then for some reason we're doing 120km/h for the duration of the overtaking lanes then back down to 80?
I had some clown who I was following on country highway for say 60km all fine sitting on cruse control 100KM/H and then when the overtaking lane came up the clown dropped down to 80KM/H before the lanes went into 2 why the hell would ya do something so stupid ! it's a start of a hill, so that means a truck has to take so much longer to over take such a moron, I am sure that people like that are just trying to be playing games on the road, I think that they get a kick out of such things, I really do.

Why not just come up to the passing lane and drop back to 80 KM/H in the left lane for crying out loud.

It's the same with all the dicks that speed up in the left lane when coming to over taking lane, I just do not get it if I was in the Highway patrol I would go them, not to mention that their should be a education program on TV to stamp this madness out.

I believe all people should be made to do an advanced driving course or they go back to P plates.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: