View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 12:15 PM   #40
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Crashes increase when speed limits dip far below engineering recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Fact is we all think we're great drivers and that we should be able to drive above the speed limit because we're that 'good' in our own minds. Hence we look for justification for us to do this and ignore road safety studies and experts. We even resort to belittling the advice from real experts and instead latch onto random stuff like this to fly our flag.

Re talk about compulsory advanced driving courses. They are actually an unproven benefit and for some people may give them an unwarranted and irrational sense of their own skill
Nonsense, when has ones skill been a problem. it's stupidity that's the problem and ignorance.

How many fools nowadays think that they are a hero because they claim not to speed ? but that's the only thing that they idolise to their Political Correct gods and to hell about anything other, be it bald tyres you name it, to being a total moron on the road.

Had one drip stop on the highway when a semi was coming out on to the highway from a farm and their is a hill that someone could of come over and got wiped out. but no some drip blocked the road with the truck blocking the highway. well the semi had to pick up some speed to get out on to the highway safely instead of chugging out. truck driver was yelling what the f are you doing you moron get moving you fool, but no the drip insist in his nonsense and to block the highway off in a hell of a dangerous spot.

Just last week some goose parked in front of my mates driveway just to be a pain blocking him off. he wants to get his head bashed in. I said to my mate that he is just wanting to get money out of you, he want's to be bashed up so he can try to sue you, as their are plenty of bums like that around nowadays.
Same with the clowns with dash cam that claim that someone side wiped them but fact is that they did not even try to avoid the problem at all. I would of had many people run into me over the years if I did not avoid the idiots.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote