Thread: Upgraded
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 09:29 PM   #1
RandomThought

Default Upgraded

Hi guys,
I haven't posted anything for a while but I thought I'd let you know I have upgraded my Mondy. I am now the proud owner of a 2017 Titanium Ecoboost in Frozen white. I decided the diesel was no longer best for me due to gearbox and dpf concerns so back to petrol it is.

First impressions is is great to drive a car that revs again! I always loved the torque of the diesel but petrol is fun. I prefer the dual clutch in the way it drives. I find the auto is too auto like, even using the paddles if you can understand what I mean. The new TDCI I drove before buying my car I found the gearbox excellent but longevity is the problem. I love the adjustable suspension. At first I was still praising the MC handling as even the salesperson didn't know that the car had adjustable suspension but once I found it, it's great. Best of both worlds.

I know looks are subjective but I love the look. I liked the look of the MC but the new car is better looking.

First up is window tint the front windows and even though it has privacy glass, I am doing the back windows too. I have just discovered that the black glass is just that, coloured glass. It hasn't got any higher heat resistance than the clear. I am even doing the roof. Next is black wheels I reckon and I am thinking of just plasti dipping the stock 19s. Anyone done this?

Cheers all.
RandomThought is offline   Reply With Quote