View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #24
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: NSW L plater speed limit lifted to 90kmh from July 1 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by noflac52 View Post
To address the first part the "english lesson" that I am not in need of.

PROACTIVE; to initiate something that may prevent a situation that is unwanted, from arising.
REACTIVE; to act after the fact to try to minimise the adverse effects of an unwanted situation.

See I can do it too!

I fail to see how you can use your imagination to deduce that I am contradicting myself.

My post no9 states "a fair step in the right direction" not the be all and end all.

Also I have continuity in my posts and if you cared to peruse any of my previous posts on the subject of driver training you will be able to understand my view on the subject.

I know you have read them before but you either don't remember them or choose to take simple statements like a fair step in the right direction as as an encyclopedia of someones point of view and total knowledge of a particular subject.

As to the idea that you had. " I had an idea for a possible solution to this dilemma" post no 4.

You are supposed to give credit for someones elses ideas where its due otherwise its plagarism.

Lucky for us readers you admitted as much in post 14 when you mentioned the real owners of the idea in an attempt to give "YOUR IDEA" some credence.

Unless you are over eighty years old I can't see how it is "YOUR IDEA"

I much prefer to debate the subject at hand on facts, discuss viewpoints and give credit where credit is due
rather than make it a personal arguement but you seem to have a habit of playing the person rather than the subject if someone is disagreeing with you.

I think its poor form.

You put out some interesting posts from time to time but I am afraid you have lost a degree of credibility on this one.

Back to the topic

Regardless of where the idea came from, some parts of which have merit, I still think its draconian when applied as a solution to the learner driver scheme.
Well in that this is the forth or fifth time I have put forward this idea in the last 9 years and it is based on Pub 45 not an exact copy of it with a couple of words changed although anyone who has done aviation training or marine training or just about anything else training would recognise the construct I would not believe it is plagiarism anymore than "Avatar" plagiarises "Dances with Wolves".

One important point though. In future shoud you wish to make some backhanded semi personal sledge such as
Quote:
To address the first part the "english lesson" that I am not in need of.
do not end the sentence with a preposition.
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote