View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #25
noflac52
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: NSW L plater speed limit lifted to 90kmh from July 1 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist View Post
Well in that this is the forth or fifth time I have put forward this idea in the last 9 years and it is based on Pub 45 not an exact copy of it with a couple of words changed although anyone who has done aviation training or marine training or just about anything else training would recognise the construct I would not believe it is plagiarism anymore than "Avatar" plagiarises "Dances with Wolves".

One important point though. In future shoud you wish to make some backhanded semi personal sledge such as
do not end the sentence with a preposition.
A backhanded semi personal sledge is telling someone that they are contradicting themselves on the tiniest shred of evidence and giving someone a condescending lesson on what you believe the meaning of a word to be instead of addressing the topic at hand.

Nothing backhanded about what I did! You were being condescending and I replied to that condescension in a straight forward manner.

I don't require your english lessons. Not even the latest one in which you tell me what to do!

My answer to that is that I can use the english language any way I choose. Its a free country.

On the Plaigarism thing we will have to agree to disagree!

If you wish to discuss the thread I'm quite happy to do so or do you want to keep filling it up with this. Your choice!
noflac52 is offline   Reply With Quote