View Single Post
Old 16-09-2019, 07:53 PM   #2883
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I heard some whispers from up top at work that im not entirely happy with. So 1 blokes van got written off and as part of our PMs contract, they say he gets a work car. So work are buying 2 new cars. So what i hear is my old van that is driven by the bloke under me will get handed down to the bottom feeder whos van got written off and the bloke under me will get a new car. That bits fine. The other new one will probably go to me and the PM will get my ranger. So, the pro list is, new, automatic and talks of getting proper service bodys. The cons for me are, work cheaps out so it will probably be tool boxes on an ally tray. Id take my tub and canopy any day. Mistsubishi triton petrol 2.4L. The 2.2 diesel ranger has a nicer cab and more power for towing which i do frequently, and fuel economy. Why does fuel economy mean anything to me sinse i dont pay? Well i still have to pull in and fill the thing up. Yes the ranger is a 2013 poverty pack, but any work car we buy bar my managers and my bosses are pov packs. Id rather a body on the back of the wranger and my collegue gets a new ute with a body and the PM get a new ute with an ally tray. That would work way better as i do the bulk of the heavy towing. But i get no say. Yes an auto would be nice, but its not rocket surgury to tow with a manual.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote